Wednesday, April 15, 2009

This is going to be a hard post for me to add. Payton got a text message this evening telling her that her dad's mother her grandmother has past away. It is very hard for me to console her because there is past history there. The only thing I can do is ask for you to say a little prayer for Payton and her dad's family to get through their tough times. I relate my life to music and find peace in music. I stumbled upon this song and it says it all. I cannot change the past but can only make the future a brighter one and can only change myself. So I have asked the good Lord for forgiveness for the past situations and to let her Grandma be at peace. Sister I love you and would love to take your pain away if I could. I wish I knew what to tell you and how to make it better. I know you have a lot of questions and feelings yourself that I am sure you feel bad for feeling. We are only human. I always tell you nobody is perfect. I can not change our past but vow to make our future a good and bright one. I just want to be the best mom to you I know how. I love you more than life itself.
Life is so short to have regrets and to try to always change what we cannot so why not try to change what we can and be better people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Payton, You have my Deepest Sympathy. No matter the circustances a loss is difficult to
accept. Let me know if there is
anything I can do. You have always
been here for me and Mom.

You are a Special Girl.


Neighbor Larry