Sunday, November 30, 2008
Saturday night after the Christmas parade we went over to Uncle "Macs" and Aunt "Wyndsey's" house to have a little jam session. My brothers dear friend Seth and his wife Janelle were home for Thanksgiving. Matt and Seth used to play guitars when they were younger they even had a band called Urination that's right Your a Nation! Parker was very excited to get the opportunity to play with the Urination band thanks guys for doing that he loved every minute.
I wish these videos were a little lighter so you can see, but at least you can hear the future Jonas brother play!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Payton being silly. She just loves to Windex!
Parker dusting the back room table. He had so much pledge on there you could see it shine a mile away.
Patton got the great job of the base boards! I never expect Payton to do them so they were over due for some dusting! Patton was so eager to have a job too he was elated when I told what his task was. Even though the cleaning fun wore out real quick it was fun while it lasted! Thanks kids for helping mom out.
1 recycled glass bottle would save enough energy to power a computer for 25 minutes.
1 recycled plastic bottle would save enough energy to power a 60-watt light bulb for 3 hours.
70% less energy is required to recycle paper compared with making it from raw materials.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Well a couple of days ago Lori(another blogger and good friend) and I were talking about who we thought looks at our blogs. I am a blog stalker and love to see what is going on in different peoples lives regardless if I know them or not. Doesn't it drive you crazy not knowing who checks your blog? I love to hear comments too. I noticed Lori put a little something on her blog about who you are out there. I am doing the same. If you would ever be so kind as to leave a comment from time to time to let me know who is in the blogging world that would be stupendous! I just want to know the mystery behind the blog world and if you like my blog or if it boring. That and I'm curious to see how far away my blogging friends are.
I can't wait to hear something back thanks for all your "HITS", The Crazy Life
Well DeAnn tagged me a while back and I just have not done anything about it so here it goes. I do not have any one to tag back due to the fact that everyone has been tagged! So here are my six random thoughts....
1. Was I too mean to my kids tonight? Patton did not eat his supper and wanted a Suzie Q. I was mean and said no what an ordeal!
2. I am trying to crack down on my kids and their behavior. Okay so they are not bad kids, just need to work on a few things.
3. I wonder if Brad is going to be on board with this. You see I get to be the mean guy and discipline them. Brad lets them do whatever.
4. I better go to bed if I am going to get up at 6:00 and freeze my butt off walking/jogging.
5. will the boys get out of bed at 6:00 A.M. Mornings are not fun. I have to fight with them to get up and then they sit there for 20 minutes staring at the wall, then they eat and running around the house trying to find the other shoe, etc,etc,etc. Sometimes Parker gets angry with me because there is absolutely NO T.V. watching in the a.m. so I have to deal with that to. The life of a mother.
6. Penny Princess the dog sure does stink! I have not given her a bath like I said I was going to do last week. One more thing to do:(
I hope you have enjoyed my six random thoughts. My brain is usually racing but it is dead this evening. Guess I had better go to bed and recharge it. Nighty, Night!