Monday, April 20, 2009

The baby is coming, the baby is coming......
Thats right I just got a phone call saying that Lindsey's water had just broke. Okay so she is not dilated and she is not thinned out that much. Yea, yea baby Jermayne will not be here for a while I am sure. Maybe she will surprise us all. Any hoo they are headed to the hospital now due to the fact that she has to have antibotics right away for GBS. Okay so now I am not tired and will not sleep I am sure. I will keep you posted and hopefully pictures real soon! Wow another baby in the family that won't come home with me:) One I can enjoy and say here mom and dad I am done, what a change that will be.

2 comments:

DeAnn said...

How exciting...I was in your position just 4 months ago! It's so fun! Keep us updated...can't wait to hear how things are going!

Lori said...

Don't lie ... you know you want one! lol