Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Well I finally have something to blog about. It has been pretty boring around here. It seems like so much to do in so little time. I got the opportunity to go with Patton this year to the pumpkin patch in Barn Hill. It was a good time:) Patton is just soooo excited about Halloween and all the "boodiful" Decorations. I finally got my corn and hay and pumpkins arranged yesterday. Went to buy a few mums and the two places I checked today were out. I should have gotten them in Vincennes yesterday. Oh Well lifes to short to sweat about mums and the only person I am trying to impress is a 5 year old;-)




What a little Ham



Patton with his buddy Maddox

Mommy and Patton


Patton was on the hunt for the "biggest Pumpkin" in the patch.
Patton and his class
Thanks little Mann for showing mommy a good time:) I love you beary much.

No comments: