Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Halloween Costumes errr.....

Well we have 2 days until the big Halloween parade at St. Joe and our costumes are not complete. Not that this is anything out of the norm but every year I say I am going to get them early so we won't have to fret about anything or have to run all over earths creation trying to find something. I guess I really don't get to worked up about them but I do want my kids to look cute. I was going to order their costumes a couple of weeks back, but I just have a hard time spending all that money on a costume that they are going to wear once! Yes the ones at Wal-mart are a lot cheaper but it shows! I then say well I don't want to spend $15-$20.00 on junk either. Where is the happy medium. I really forget what Halloween is all about, the kids. Patton reminded me this morning when I sat them down at breakfast and told them we are going to have pick something else for a costume because I was not buying the stupid crap at Wal-mart! Patton spoke up and said but mommy it is not stupid crap to me! So I looked at him and said okay and I went to Wal-mart and bought the costumes I said I wasn't going to buy, brought it home and the boys have decided to go another route. So with two days left I think we have Parker's costume taking care of, now we have to work on Patton's! I guess all that matters is that they have fun at the party:) Trick or treating to all!

No comments: