Sunday, August 30, 2009

Well I forget to blog my anniversary
Brad and I got married July 22 2000. This year with all the hustle and bustle of work summer and kids running here and there I just plum forgot. Brad didn't though. To my surprise Ivy's delivered these at work. Through all the happiness, toil, and tears thanks for still being my best friend! I know I am not the easiest person to live with, so thanks for sticking with me:) Love Ya.
Just a little tid bit about deep thoughts by Megan Mann: I wrote there's got to be somebody out there for me and unfortunately I got all wrapped up in my feeling the blues that I just couldn't see that it is right in front of my face. I guess we all lose sight from time to time and I am sorry love that I did.


My favorite flower is the sunflower and these were so very pretty

Thanks for giving me my beautiful family

No comments: