Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Okay just a quick note to say that my baby is going to kindergarten tomorrow:( I am getting a little more nervous about the morning than I thought. We even skipped out of the open house. I know I have to let him go but I am finding it hard. Okay so he is not getting married and moving to China or anything but seriously this is hard! He has done told me I would embarrass him if I cried and I told him I was going to anyways so look out. ( I hope I am not the only one crying I can be a big ball bag sometimes)
To Be Continued........

2 comments:

DeAnn said...

It'll be okay! Easy for me to say since I don't have a Kindergartener this year! Good luck Patton and Mom too!

jodi said...

Hey - we didn't cry (but almost). But, tomorrow we ride the bus home - GEEZ! And like you, I miss my boy. At least our kids can sit together at their table and talk about us! Good luck tomorrow, but I couldn't be happier that Avery is at St. Joe....Thank God!