Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy 27th birthday Dad, Bobo!
I asked the boys how old they thought Bobo was going to be and Patton said I don't know 27?
We then asked him how old he thought Grandma Poopsie was and he replied very old. Grandma just laughed. What am I going to do with that boy?

My dad with his Christmas present us kids got him.



The grand kids except Payton decorated this cake for him. Patton did the blue, Mitch did the green, and Parker did the red. Mikeala did the writing and rosettes.



The kids and a few adults were seeing how many pillows they could jump over. I happened to remember my camera at the tail end of the fun. One of us adults tripped over our feet and landed face first in the carpet. Wish I had my camera for that one!
P.S. the music I have no idea about it is sang by DJ Bobo so I thought that was the right song for the job!

1 comment:

DeAnn said...

Happy Birthday Bobo! Love the cake...it's much better than any cake you could've had made for him!