Friday, January 28, 2011

                                                            OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Well are you flipping out because we sure were!  Where are we going to put another kid, how are we going to put them through college, driving, feeding another one oh my, my what are we going to do?? I had flu like symptoms and it didn't even cross my mind this could be the reason why but....it looks like it was.  I got home from work and sent Brad out to get a movie so I could have some privacy while I took the "test"  low and behold this is what I got two lines.  I called him real quick and told him to get his you know what home we needed to talk.  I really thought he was going to hit the floor. I was just as shocked as he was.  Who would have thought this could happen to us again.  After we picked our hearts and jaws up of the floor we knew it would be okay.  Yes it has been okay Piper Jane is one of the four greatest things in my life I don't what my world would be like without her.  It was one year ago today that all that excitement was going on in my world and it is still going;-)

With that no I am not pregnant just celebrating the 1 year anniversary of finding out that Little miss Piper Jane was going to be part of our world.  I had you going though didn't I!














7 comments:

Lori said...

You better answer the phone!

DeAnn said...

OMG is right...I didn't get a chance to look until now...I am shocked to say the least, but I am excited for you all! You do make some cute babies!

Adirondackcountrygal said...

Congratulations!

DeAnn said...

Thanks for the clarification! YOu had me going for a few hours...

Kristina said...

Hmm...tell me, how exactly is the picture dated today by the camera?

Mrs. Seals said...

I was gonna say call the Dr. and demand a refund for Brad's procedure if it did happen.

Unknown said...

Nope, you didn't have me going because I paid attention to the date.....lol