Monday, May 10, 2010

Here are a few pictures I just wanted to share with you of my pretty niece. It is so hard to believe that she will graduating high school already! We were worried what we were going to do with her hair and I must say it turned out great. If anyone knows Mikeala Joe you know she has short hair, so what to do with it was a mystery to both of us. That is one part of my job I love, creating new do's:) Prom hair day was a long hard day that I dread every year and will say am glad it is over. I will say I had a great group of girls this year. Thanks gals.

Oh I forgot to mention the dress I must say it was very pretty on her! I was skeptical at first as I was with her dress last year but she made it beautiful:)














1 comment:

gucci said...

As far as Louis Vuitton Naxos is concerned, there is a large collection. It got this name because of the Greek island of Naxos. In the past,

Louis Vuitton Cabas, Louis Vuitton Doctor Bag and Louis Vuitton Messenger were all included. is named after the Greek