Sunday, November 22, 2009

Oh what a happy day in the Mann house hold:
Sunday morning Parker wakes me up at 5:30 to tell me goodbye he was going with dad to hunt. I woke back up at 8:22 to Parker he could not stop talking. They got a deer! Patton woke up and ran outside to see. I got up grabbed the camera to capture the exciting milestone in Parker's life.
A little buck but Parker talked Brad into shooting it. Parker spotted it and said it was about 30 yards from them and that dad would be silly if he did not shoot it. "Come on dad it is the last day we have to shoot something."
He even helped Brad gut it Brad said he had a few questions one being "is that round stuff what Larry gave me to eat at Gavin's" hehe Brad firmly said NO. He said he was curious about other body parts and when he asked about them he just chuckled. Oh Parker how excited I am for you but you are growing up so fast before I know it you will be killing your own deer.
Good job middle mann mom loves you;-)




2 comments:

DeAnn said...

How cool? Gavin will be so excited for you! He and Grandpa saw some deer, but didn't get any!

Lori said...

That's awesome. He'll never forget that day! You'll have to tell Brad that I bought Lee a "Butt Out" ... if he ever needs to borrow it - just holler! lol