Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Puerto Vallarta Mexico
Well Brad and I just got back from Mexico late Sunday night. The weather was wonderful it was so hard to get used to this yucky weather(I know, I know boo hoo) We had a great time and I am ready to go back. It is nice to not have a schedule or have to run a kid somewhere. A little taste of a fantasy world! I missed my kids by the end of the trip and was ready to go home.

Our lovely airplane I really don't like to fly at all!


The clouds. The boys like the cloud pictures

The beach was not clear and the sand was not white but it still was nice! I even did some jogging in the morning!



Brad playing volleyball. He wanted me to play, but I couldn't hold my drink and play at the same time.

Brad took this picture of the little Mexican girls teaching some poor lady how to dance.


a nativity scene in the front of our resort.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Isn't that you on the left in that photo learning how to dance? I could've sworn I saw that hat in your closet.

Hope Brad didn't get too much sand in his sweater. I hear that stuff is hard to wash out!

LOL