Tuesday, January 11, 2011


Wedding dress part one.

I got my wedding dress out and we decided to have some fun with it.  I have something special coming up and plan to use it for that


The front



The back

Payton almost got in to it


Piper waiting patiently for her turn


and yes the boys were very kind to their mother and indulged her in trying the dress on to:)
Patton thought he looked so lovely

A little long on him wouldn't you say

The best one yet Parker says you better not tell anyone I am doing this.  I just laughed and said oh you know it will be on my blog;-)

The littlest princess in the family


YES!  It still fits I must say I have a little bit of a tummy bulge in this side shot so I will just have to remember that for future picture taking.


I will keep you updated on what is going on with the dress.  I am very excited about it:)

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Cute pictures! Interested to see what the outcome of the dress is. Tell Parker and Patton that they just looked "lovely"...I won't tell anyone that they were wearing a dress. :-)

DeAnn said...

ok...now I don't see a tummy bulge, but I am thinking that you might've just known a little secret at this point, but just weren't telling us! Maybe there's a reason why there's a tummy bulge.